A small firm makes a Big Difference!
Our primary goal is simple: your protection. Our clients find that by engaging Real Estate Legal Services to handle their legal needs; they obtain the benefits and results of a much larger firm, but at a fraction of the cost.
Our professional and friendly staff is ready to serve you, so don't hesitate and don't get lost in the legal maze- Call Real Estate Legal Services today!
Charles D. Pittman, Jr.
Born May 30, 1956 in Munich Germany
First Colonial High School 1974
University of Virginia, BA with Disctinction, 1978
Marshal Wythe School of Law (William and Mary), 1981
- Admitted to the Virginia State Bar in 1981
- Professor of Real Estate Transactions Course Regent University School of Law, 1991-1994
- Former Chairman of Title Insurance Committee to Virginia State Bar Real Property Section
- Lecturer, Real Estate Paralegal Continuing Education and Certification Courses
- Licensed Title Agent, 1994 - 1998
- Corporate Counsel and Settlement Agent to numerous real estate investment businesses.
Moody Air Force Base, Valdosta, GA.
Frank W. Cox High School (2001)
The George Washington University – BBA (2005)
Regent University School of Law – JD (2013)
Virginia Bar Admission: 2014
Areas of Practice:
- Estate Planning
- Corporate/Small Business
- Real Estate (Landlord/Tenant)
Licensed Realtor, GSH Real Estate (now Bershire Hathaway) – 2005-2009
Academic Advisor, College of Health Sciences – Old Dominion University – 2006-2009
Research Analyst, Office of Development – Old Dominion University – 2009-2010
Legal Intern, Paulson & Paulson – Summer 2011
Regent Judicial Internship – Portsmouth – Summer 2012
Legal Intern (GS-7) – US Army Corps of Engineers – Summer 2012-Summer2013
Law Clerk – Charles D. Pittman, Jr. & Associates – 2013-2014
Associate Attorney - Charles D. Pittman, Jr. & Associates – 2014-Present
- Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association – Young Lawyer’s Division
…and finalizing her Daughters of the American Revolution Junior Membership in 2015!